Hey JoJo....
I was in the box next to you in the truck. :-) Nice to read that you have arrived safely at your new home. How was your flight to the North Pole last night?
I have been adopted by The Osborne Household which has a little 9 year old girl named Kara. Kara also has a black toy poodle and a cat named Bugsy. Once we got it straightened out that I was not a 'play' toy for them I have been settling in nicely, only thing is Kara wants to cuddle me but she knows that's a big No No....
Anyways, I have settled in and my name is Elfriendo. Last night I perched myself on the fireplace where I could warm up my butt for the chilly flight to the North Pole and reported that Kara has been extremely polite, took her Dog for a walk, and has not been naughty. So far, so good!!! Hope she keeps it up. :-) She talks to me all the time and chatters non stop about what she wants for Christmas.
I was so tired from the quick flight that I laid my back down on a wreath when Kara and her friend finally found me after an hour and woke me up.
I am loving my new home and know they love me just as much !!!
I am one happy elf, hope you are all happy too. Better get back to watching Kara, she sounds like she's up to no good in the kitchen.
Lotsa Luff n' Schtuff
Elfriendo.
P.S. Oh, I am going to post a picture of me. Stay tuned and thanks to Jocelyn for setting this up so me and my elf friends can keep an eye on each other. xo
Hello, Osborne Elf!
ReplyDeleteI remember you! Do you have brown hair and blue eyes? What name did your family choose for you? Anything new to report for today?
Cheerio for now,
Jojo
Hey Littlefair elf!!! I was hoping you would remember me!!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just posted about what I have been up too.
Sooo happy to hear from you. :-)
Toodles for now.
Elfriendo xo